|start | index | login or register | find | edit|
Online for 6935 days.
11 active users:
by unknown, a long time ago
If you want to better understand the underlying ER-Model of [create SAP XI] read theese articles:
- XI - Reverse Engineering #1 – Software Component
- XI – Reverse Engineering #2 – Dependencies in SWC & adding a namespace
- XI – Reverse Engineering #3 – The Rest of Integration Design Objects
If you want to use the XI-Adapter you might find this series useful:
- PCK.. cross sectional analysis.. Part-1
- PCK.. cross sectional analysis.. Part-2
Btw: The remote user should have the roles SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER and SAP_XI_AF_SERV_USER_MAIN
No attachments for this snip.
Upload / manage attachments!
|c'est un vanilla site|